- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz—4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802. 11B/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, double-true Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports—2 × micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4Kp60 video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display–4-pole stereo audio and composite video port–Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5.1V, 3a power via USB Type C or gpio-poep (power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE hat-not included)
Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB RAM
The right model if you want to hook up a 4K display and if you plan to add lots of other software besides the image viewer. Or, if you like to have a bit of a reserve.